12/04/2008

Ten best things to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk

10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

9. "This is just a 15 minute power nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."

8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the white out. You probably got here just in time."

7. "I wasn`t sleeping, I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."

6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Do you discriminate against people who practice Yoga?"

4. "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."

3. "The coffee machine is broken."

2. "Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot."

1. " ... in God`s name, Amen."

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Não percebo a 8. Explica!

Anónimo disse...

epá... não percebi essa tb. mas no meio de 10, não perceber uma é na boa. No entanto fui pesquisar o que poderia ser.

Definição de "whiteout": A fluid, usually white, that dries quickly and is applied to printed matter to cover mistakes.